Milivoj Ćeran is a professional artist since 2002. Works in traditional media. Lives in Zaprešić, Croatia.
He is well known for Magic the Gathering art, but also for his personal project “Norse Mythology art book”, which was succesfully funded in 2017, in cooperation with Jon Schindehette/Art Order.
Some of the clients/projects:
- Wizards of the Coast (Magic the Gathering, D&D 5e, Dungeon Magazine, Dragon Magazine, D&D 4th edition books, D&D Fortune Cards)
- Blizzard Entertainment (Hearthstone)
- World of Warcraft tcg (Cryptozoic Entertainment, Upper Deck Entertainment)
- Sideshow Collectibles (Court of the Dead)
- Paizo (Pathfinder books)
- Applibot – Legend of the Cryptids, Galaxy Saga
- Sony Online Entertainment (Legends of Norrath)
- Hex Entertainment (HEX tcg)
- Monte Cook Games (Numenera, Strange)
- Privateer Press
- Green Ronin Publishing
- FASA Games (Earthdawn)
- Troll Lord Games
- Fantasy Flight Games etc.
His works are included in “Spectrum – The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art” issue 19 and 26, “Fantasy+, volume 5”, and in “Infected by Art book” 1-7.
His work was displayed on Illuxcon 5 & 6 main show, GenCon Art Show, San Diego Comic Con, IFCC, SFerakon, Pyrkon, Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo, Saskatchewan Comic and Entertainment Expo, and Magic the Gathering Grand Prix events.
- “Best Artist – Hall of Fame” award for 2018, by The European Science Fiction Society
- Gen Con Art Show 1st Place for Best Original Art on 2017.
- “Infected by Art” bronze award in unpublished category 2013.
- Gen Con Art Show 3rd Place for Best Original Art on 2013.
- “SFera” 2003. (Croatia)
Illustrations are made in traditional media.